Question about Ministry Of Sound MOSMP036 MP3 Player
Follow the following steps:-
1. Create folders on your computer for the various types of music you wish to keep and put all your MP3 files into these folders.
2. Connect your MOSMPO36 to your computer USB. I find it connects more reliably if I also connect the charger to the player at the same time.
3. I am running on WIN2000 PRO but I assume that Vista has Windows Explorer or its equivalent. Go to this and create folders with the same names as in 1. above in the Removable Disk folder which is your player.
4. Copy your MP3 files from the folders on your computer to the folders of the same name on your player.
5. Open MOS Jukebox which I assume you have loaded into your computer. If you have not you must do so.
6. Click on Sync. When it has finished building the music library:-
7 Click file, click exit.
I do not bother with play lists so can not help you on those. I always play back from "Track" which puts all your MP3 tracks in alphabetical order irrespective of which folder they are in.
Do not try to store all your MP3 files/tracks on one folder. The
MOSMPO36 does not appear to like folders of more than about 2 Gigabytes.
Hope above is helpful.
Posted on Mar 12, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2010 | Lands Phones
Nov 22, 2009 | Mach Speed Trio TCH843 MP3 Player
Sep 29, 2009 | Creative Labs Zen V MP3 Player
Sep 23, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 08, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Dec 17, 2008 | Samsung YH-925 MP3 Player
Jan 02, 2008 | Philips HDD120 MP3 Player
Sep 28, 2007 | Apple iPod nano
Aug 09, 2007 | Ministry Of Sound MOSMP036 MP3 Player
Jan 14, 2013 | Ministry Of Sound MOSMP036 MP3 Player
May 16, 2012 | Ministry Of Sound MOSMP036 MP3 Player
369 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: