- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
take out your battery, sim and memory stick..
then turn it off for 5 minutes, then turn in on without inserting the memory stick.
after that try sending sms again, if it delivered,then try it with memory stick.
if u can send sms,then its ok..but if cant then your memory sticks got a problem.my suggestion is to format the memory stick..
Actually, just got my back today from repair. Called Sony ericsson about the problem and they told me to send it in for repair. 'Cause it's under warranty (Which I wasn't asked if it was) I also went ahead and asked about the broken keypad. it took less than two weeks. Had to use my old s710. So far I have not been able to find a solution. Maybe flashing the phone could help. I think that's what they did. Because it looks like it came from SE instead of Att.
How to add RSS channel to the RSS reader (K610/K790/K800/W830/W850/Z550 series)
In order to add an RSS channel to the RSS reader do as follows:
1. Go to [MESSAGING], press "Select"
2. Scroll to [RSS READER], press "Select"
3. PRESS [ADD]
4. Enter the RSS address
5. Press [GO TO]
6. The phone will automaticaly connect with the selected page, and the RSS address will be added.