Problem facing with paring Jabra BT125 bluetooth with Nokia 6300 handset
I have sucessfully paried Jabra BT125 bluetooth with N73 but when i tried out the same wireless device to connect with Nokia 6300, it failed. Error shown - Device not found. Please give me solution at the earliest.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Jabra goes into discovery mode when the unit is off, and the power button is pressed for ten seconds, which passes the five second power on time.
At ten seconds the unit lights constant to state discovery mode is on.
See the manual on Pairing:
To download the PDF of the Manual click here. This is page 6.
1. Put the headset in pairing mode • Make sure the headset is off . • Press and hold the answer/end button until a solid blue light comes on.
2. Set your Bluetooth phone to ‘discover’ the Jabra BT125 Follow your phone’s instruction guide. This usually involves going to a ‘setup,’ ‘connect’ or ‘Bluetooth’ menu on your phone and selecting the option to ‘discover’ or ‘add’ a Bluetooth device.* (See example from a typical mobile phone in fig. 3).
3. Your phone will find the Jabra BT125 Your phone then asks if you want to pair with it. Accept by pressing ‘Yes’ or ‘OK’ on the phone and confirm with the passkey or PIN = 0000 (4 zeros). Your phone will confirm when pairing is complete. In case of unsuccessful pairing, repeat steps 1 to 3.
This is one of the mistake commonly done by many people. First you need to pair. Let me walk you through. First, the headset has to be switched to pairing mode which is done by holding the on button for a while even after the headset is switched on. Then the bluetooth headset light will remain on. You switch on the phone bluetooth, search new device. Then select it and press the option for pairing. Read the instructions which come on the phone display and select accordingly. It will ask for passcode which is usually four zeros. Then it will get paired ask you whether to connect. You select connect and you are done.
Turn ON the bluetooth headset (keep the button pressed for few seconds) and bluetooth connection of your Nokia phone. Search for the device from your phone, when found enter the pass key "0000" (its default) when prompted, set this device as authorized to pair it.
Turn on your BT125 by presiing button for 4-5 secs
in ur dopod go to settings>communication>blutooth
In the mode tab:check on > turn on bluetooth and >make device visible to others
Then go to devices tab: click on add new devices, your dopod will start searching nereby bluetooth devices...during this time press the button on your BT125 for about 2 secs, it will try to connect to dopod and a message will be displayed : "BT125 wants to connects......" say yes ...it will ask for the passkey enetr 0000 and there you go ...tada
try putting your phone into activate new device and than your tooth into discover mode, than your phone will ask you for password key and put in 0000 and press the o.k. button and pair it. it works most of the time. good luck. Thanks
If you hold down the button, it will turn the light blue, keep holding it till you can connect it. It will come up as Jabra BT125, hit connect. Then it will ask for a password. The password is 0000. Then it will connect :)
First u switch off the Jabra Headset.. then switch ON the Bluetooth in ur Cell. then search for active devices in your cell.. while searching switch ON the bluetooth Headset.press and hold it continuous until the light is on. you must hold it for approx 15 sec.. then the jabra wil be displayed in your cellphone.... tats it....add it.... enjoy,,