Im trying to download already downloaded music onto a sd memory card to put in the chocolate phone but it isint working. i copy and draged all the songs over to the card but they arent showing up on the phone. help please?.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have to put the music into a folder that already existed on the sd card. If you put the music into any other folder other than what was there already, then you won't see it once it's inserted back into the phone.
Most PCs are like that. I don't know what it is but the computer won't do it for mine neither. To put music and such on you sd card for your phone you must format the card while it's in your phone. Goto setting, Memory, Card memory, then click on opions. From there it will say "Format Card". Do it and the lock code is the last four digits or your phone number. After that's done to load music and such you put the sd chip onto you computer and transfer music to the folder on the sd card called "My_music", pix to "My_pix", and so on....
1. Put a micro SD card into your phone. (Make sure it's blank)
2. Format the card from your phone. To do this go into "Menu//Settings & Tools//Memory//Card Memory" then click on "Options" that should open the format screen. Enter your security code (usually the last four digits of your cell #) and format the card.
3. Exit all menu screens by pressing the "End" button and remove your card.
4. Insert your card back into your PC. It should recognize the card and open a "Removable Disk" window. (if not, manually open this window by clicking on "Start//My Computer//drive E: or F:" , they might vary depending on your computer set-up.
5. You should see a folder named "my_music". That's where you are going to drag your music files into.
6. DO NOT open any media player. Just find the location of your music FILES. Usually if you click on "Start//My Music" your music FILES will be stored there.
7. Simply drag and drop music FILES into the folder that I listed on #5. DO NOT drag an albulm. It won't work. Just the music file.
Please check the format of the card it has been formatted with. Try formatting it on the computer and then use it to upload and download pictures on the computer as well as your phone.
Let me know!