Question about Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Using scanner and scanning to .pdf format when I go to open the file it is saved in .jpeg how can I rectify this? Does X5150 support pdf format?
I would like to recommend use Kernel For Image to PDF converter software. It is an affordable tools that can easily convert image to PDF without hassle. Read more detail http://pdfutility.blogspot.in/2013/12/image-to-pdf-conversion.html
Posted on Feb 07, 2014
Need to install adobe reader software
Posted on Mar 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
May 09, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Feb 28, 2011 | HP Printers & Copiers
Nov 15, 2010 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 27, 2010 | Brother MFC 8440 All-In-One Laser Printer
Nov 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Mar 30, 2009 | Canon MX310 Office All-In-One Printer
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Feb 11, 2009 | Canon iR 2016i Black and White Copier
Nov 13, 2008 | Canon Printers & Copiers
May 29, 2014 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!