Question about Denon AVR588 Receiver
I cannot seem to adjust the volume for the ZONE2 speakers
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2011 | Yamaha Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 03, 2011 | Denon AVR-1905 Receiver
U cant get an amplified out put form ur av receiver for zone 2. speaker a A and B is the same out put of frond left and right. it is not ZONE 2 output. U can get only a pre output for zone to from this receiver. U nee a separate stereo amplifier for using zone 2 .put an amplifier in the other room, connect the zone 2 pre out to it. And do the following setup in ur av receiver .
The receiver shows check speaker cable because its amplifier minimum impedance is 8 ohms . when u connect other speaker in speaker the total impedance will come under 4 ohms. Speaker b is not ZONE 2 in this amplifier
1. press the input selector button A or B to select the source component you want to setup.
2. press and hold LEARN (on remote) button about 3 seconds by using a boll pen or similar object ( SETUP and the selected component name appear alternately in the display window.)
3. press up or down arrow to select "zone2"
4. press LEARN to complete the Zone 2 setup.
5. press source select up arrow to display Zone2 in the window.
6. press an input selector button to select input source u want to listen to in the second room
7. u can control the component by using the component control area button
Dec 26, 2010 | Yamaha RX-V2200 Receiver
Dec 24, 2010 | Yamaha RXV667 Receiver
Apr 09, 2010 | Onkyo TX-SR602 Receiver
Mar 13, 2010 | Yamaha RX-V663 Receiver
Sep 05, 2009 | Yamaha RX-V661 Receiver
Jul 19, 2009 | Onkyo TX-SR705 Receiver
Nov 16, 2008 | Denon Audio Players & Recorders
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: