We are stuck with this issue. design time the प्र Fig 1: is coming as expected as windows operating system takes care of connecting three unicodes ( 3 unicodes one for प one to make प् half and third is र = प्र )This fails on Windows mobile may be some thing is not supported or need some minor setting on WM 6.0.
Re: Problem with joining 3 Unicode Hindi Characters
Hi there is solution but not exactly what u want in this use globalization n localization make xml file n search for localization language for marathi i guess its's In-ma http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/ankithakur/Globalization_Localization_in_DotNet_CSharp07032006023510AM/Globalization_Localization_in_DotNet_CSharp.aspx
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Connect the Reader to the computer 2. Hit the Reset at the bottom for 3 seconds 3. Make sure a redlight comes on at the top of the unit 4. Leave the reader charging for about 15 minutes or half an hour 5. Disconnect the reader and check if its functional now 6. If not try the reset again
Have you tried re-setting? Remove you battery and hold down end call button for 20 seconds. Release it and then put battery back in and wait for the phone to reprogram itself. This may take a while, so be patient.
Install and launch MMCPWD application. It will display some special characters including your password.
Option 2: Locate mmcstore file. Install and launch System Explorer or FExplorer application. Go to c:\system\ and open (using unicode/hex editor) the mmcstore file. it will display your password. NOTE: you can also copy the mmcstore file to any folder of your phone memory, rename it to mmcstore.txt and open it without using any unicode/hex editor).
Option 3: 1. Open up fe explorer thingy. 2. Go to C:\system\ folder and locate a file called mmcStore. Scroll down till you find it. 3. Copy it to C:\nokia\others 4. Highlight it 5. Click options 6. FILE>RENAME 7. IT should turn blue: right click then write ".txt" (should look like "MMCSTORE.txt" 8. Try to open it, (that should be your password, if nothing happens then go to 9.) 9. Connect phone to pc 10. Open the file from C:\NOKIA\OTHERS\MMCSTORE 11. Copy the file to your desktop 12. Open with Windows notepad/ microsoft word 13. That should be your password
Try hard reset with phone in "OFF" state following this instructions if it will do;
1. Press and hold the TALK and END buttons, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button under the battery cover at the top of the device. 2. Release the stylus, but continue pressing the TALK and END buttons until you see this message on the screen: Warning! Your device will be set back to factory default settings. Please ensure any additional installed programs and/or user data have been backed up before a hard reset is performed. 3. Release the TALK and END buttons, and then press ENTER on your device.