I have a siemens c45 mobile phone (we havnt used it for quite some time) I cannot locate manual. I need to use it again and once Ive put in the sim card for some reason it doesnt ring , its definatley off silent what else could it be?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Google the "fujitsu siemens esprimo mobile d9500 driver" and include your operating system in the search tag. Once you find a website download the drivers. I could help more if I knew your operating system and which drivers you are specifically looking for.
2) If you are using Windows then download Device Doctor, from http://www.devicedoctor.com/. It is freeware and should be able to find your driver. Make sure your phone is connected, then open the program and click scan, find the mobile when scanning is done and get it to download the drivers for you.
if u r using the connector make sure none of the pins are not bent if u r not make sure the bios settings are correct if this does not work either it must be the battery needs replacing.(the keyboard uses a battery read the manual)