Question about Philips 32PF5320 32 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
The code is 0081 and this is how you do it.
'4 digit' or 'Brand Set' method
1. Turn on your TV.
2. Press TV on your Sky remote control.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
4. Press TV on your Sky remote control again.
5. Key in the Brand Set code for your brand of TV. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
If the light blinks once only, re check the code for your TV and start again at step 1.
6. Press the on/off button (power-top right button on your Sky remote control).
If your TV switched off, press select . The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
If your TV did not switch off, press TV , then press the on/off button. Repeat this (press TV , then on/off) until your TV turns off, then press select.
If the light on your Sky remote control blinks three times, your Sky digibox has checked all the possible settings for the code you used. Check that you have the right 4 digit code and start again at step 1.
7. Press TV guide .
If you see the TV Guide screen, the remote control setup process is complete.
If you did not see the TV Guide, you must now set the TV Guide function as follows:
8. Press TV on your Sky remote control.
9. Hold down select and the green button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice. The remote control setup process is complete.
Posted on Mar 11, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2014 | DISH Network Televison & Video
Jun 09, 2011 | Philips HTS3544/37 Theater System
Jun 09, 2009 | Universal Remote Control MX-500 LCD Remote...
Mar 25, 2009 | Vizio VO37LHDTV10A 37 in. LCD TV
Mar 15, 2009 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 21, 2009 | Philips 60PP9200D Television
Dec 11, 2008 | Polaroid FLM-323B Television
Feb 10, 2008 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Aug 16, 2017 | Philips 32PF5320 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
653 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!