Question about Akai PT46DL10 46" HDTV-Ready Television
Got the right lamp but after about a minute
My remont not respond
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
Were did you get you new J lamp?
Posted on Mar 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 11, 2011 | Panasonic PT-52LCX66 Projection Television
(1) Press the MENU button to display a menu.
(2) Point at the ADVANCED MENU in the menu using
the up arrow/down arrow button, then press the right arrow button.
(3) Point at the OPTION in the left column of the menu
using the up arrow / down arrow button, then press the right arrow button.
(4) Point at the LAMP TIME using the up arrow / down arrow button, then press the right arrowbutton. A dialog will appear.
(5) Press the right arrow button to select "OK" on the dialog. It performs resetting the lamp time.
Apr 29, 2011 | Hitachi Cpx2510 Projector Cpx2510 Xga...
Apr 13, 2011 | Panasonic PT-L785U Multimedia Projector
Feb 26, 2011 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-55XS955 55" Rear...
Oct 10, 2010 | Mitsubishi WD62527 62 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 09, 2009 | Toshiba 50H82 50" Rear Projection...
Jul 22, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 26, 2008 | Panasonic PT-61LCX65 61" Rear Projection...
Jun 20, 2010 | Akai PT46DL10 46" HDTV-Ready Television
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!