Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I need a motor prt number or some torque values of the motor on the right middle motor that powers the front paper feed bar. this motor burned up and my boss is on my case to get a new motor for it. having a hard time findind schematic's for it or anything.. any suggestions?? ( he wont buy a new one . its a " test of skill "
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2014 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Please print printer settings configuration page. The page will explain the printer menus and change values. Menus are represented by Continue, Ready/Data, Toner Low and Load/Remove Paper light sequences. Menu Items and their values are indicated by Paper Jam and Error Light sequences
Here are the instructions to do that:
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Open the front access cover
3. Press and hold the red Stop button while powering up the printer.
4. The lights should cycle, release it when the light stops cycling.
5. Close the cover once the ! light displays
6. The lights should cycle again.
7. Then press the Continue button.
8. This should print a Printer Diagnostics page.
9. On the Printer diagnostic page, Use the Utilities menu to troubleshoot printer problems
- Return the printer settings to factory default values.
- Sometimes resetting the printer to the original settings solves formatting problems.
- All menu items are reset to the factory default values except:
- All settings in the Parallel menu, Network menu, and USB menu.
- All downloaded resources (fonts, macros, and symbol sets) in printer memory (RAM) are deleted.
- Resources in flash memory are unaffected.
10. Please locate the value that would say "Factory Defaults".
11. We would need to follow the exact light sequence that you see for the "Factory Defaults".
12. Press and release the Cancel button to advance through the menus and the menu items to the one we would need.
13. Press and hold the Continue button until all the lights cycle to save the function/value.
14. Restart the printer.
Jun 16, 2011 | Lexmark E260dn Laser Printer
If you need further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support Center
Mar 23, 2011 | Lexmark C544dn Laser Printer
Nov 29, 2010 | Brother M 4318 Matrix Printer
Nov 11, 2010 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 05, 2010 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
Nov 25, 2009 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
Aug 01, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 05, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4000n Printer
Dec 06, 2007 | Epson DFX 8000 Matrix Printer
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!