Question about Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
The error is displayed.
Can somebody tell me the key sequence to get into maintence mode
on the Brother 115c. and reset the purge counter.
Pls refer below to clear the "Unable to Clean" error:
1. Enter MAINTENANCE MODE: Press MENU, MONO START 4x on ARROW UP within 2-3 sec
2. Using the ARROW UP botton, press botton and wait for the ff #:
a. 8 then press SET
b. 0 then press SET
3. Using the MONO START, just press until the word "PURGE XXXXX" comes out
4. Using the ARROW UP botton, press botton and wait for the ff #:
a. 2 then press SET
b. 7 then press SET
c. 8 then press SET
d. 3 then press SET
e. Press Stop/Exit
(This is to reset the purge counter)
5. Using the ARROW UP botton, press botton and wait for the ff # to appear:
a. 0 then press SET
b. 1 then press SET (to reset unit)
c. 9 then press SET
d. 9 then press SET (to exit maintenance mode)
If after this procedure you still encounter problem, see your service center
Hope this will solve your problem "unable to clean".
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
Brother DCP110c Reset Counter
1. unplug at side of unit, switch on while pressin menu2. Enter 8 press set enter 0 press set
" by using the up arrow key & SET keys."
3. press the mono start key several times untill the purge count appears on the LCD.
4. enter 2 7 8 & 3 by using the up arrow key & set keys to reset the purge count to zero (like in 1)
5. press the stop/exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintanance mode.
6. enter 9 twice by using the up arrow & set key’s to exit from maintenance mode
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
MY bROTHER DCP-115C Always says Unable to clean see trouble shooting and routine maintenance at Users Guide, i want only a guide to reset my printer so that could be able to clean by itself
Mr, Elpidio Concepcion
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
I need your help how to reset cleaning limit for my brother dcp-115c. error displayed unable to clean...thanks
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
Perfect!! it solved my problem.
Thanks for the big help.
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
Unable to clean
Posted on Oct 10, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2017 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 27, 2010 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 03, 2009 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 05, 2008 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 24, 2008 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 17, 2008 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
15,417 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: