How can i upload pictures and videos to my psp using pc?
Based onyour concern, I suggest trying the following steps:
1. Connect the PSP to your PC with a USBcable.
2. Press the "home" button on thePSP
--> atthe lower left of the screen you can see the home button.
3. Use the left-right directional buttons tofind "Settings", then the up-down buttons to find "USBConnection" on the PSP.
4. Press the "X" button, your PSPshould display "USB Connection".
5. Please wait until your computer tells youthat a new USB device has been connected, then show you a new generic harddrive, usually E: or F:
6. Click on the drive letter thatcorresponds to the PSP unit.
7. Now create a new folder on that drive andname it "psp".
8. Within the new "psp" foldercreate another folder, and name it "pictures".
--> the same procedure if want to put video on your psp, just create video folder.
9. Copy your desired files into the new"pictures/video" folder.
10. When you're done copying your desired pictures and videos, press the "O" button on the PSP to get out of USBconnect mode.
To play video, Use the left-right arrows to move to the Video area, then theup-down arrows to find "Memory Stick". Chose that folder by pressingthe "X" button again, and you should be able to find all yourfavorite movie!
--> to check your photos, just go to picture area. Chose that folder by pressingthe "X" button again, and you should be able to find all yourfavorite photos!
Thank youfor using FixYa.
Feb 14, 2010 |
Sony PSP (Piano Black)