Question about Samsung DVD-V5500 DVD Player/VCR
Well, I can point you in the direction of a new owner's manual, then you can fix it yourself. Go to this LINK. There you will download a PDF version of your manual. You can either view it or print it.
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2012 | Hardware & Accessories
Jun 29, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
May 02, 2011 | Panasonic Televison & Video
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
AUTO TIME SET ZONES
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Apr 04, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Mar 01, 2011 | Toshiba D-R5 DVD Recorder
Apr 25, 2010 | Toshiba SD-V295
Jun 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 03, 2009 | Sony PSYC CFD-E90 Radio/Cassette/CD...
Mar 08, 2009 | Boston Acoustics Duo-i Horizon Clock Radio
Nov 11, 2007 | RCA RP5420 Clock Radio
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!