Re: unable to download any songs,or transfer any songs...
You need to have a micro SD card in order for it to hold more than 12 songs. If you dont you have to use Vcast from Verizon to download them to your phone with the cables provided from the music package.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Nokia suites, like PC Suite and Ovi Suite, give you easy access to the
contents of your Nokia device. You can transfer files and information
effortlessly between your device and computer, and experience a new way
of browsing your photos, videos and music.
there are mainly 2 ways to download/transfersongs to your Moto V3 - USB cable & Bluetooth (though you can also download from internet at the cost of airtime).
USB Cable: - download and install this usb driver - http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/Common/Drivers%20and%20Plug%20ins/USB_Driver_32.zip - connect the Motorola to the computer through USB cable. Now you can copy/transfer songs from your computer.
Bluetooth: Using Bluetooth you can transfer songs from any other Bluetooth device(other Mobile or computer which has Bluetooth) - Switch On your V3's Bluetooth. Press Menu -> Setting & Tools -> Connections -> Bluetooth -> Setup -> Power -On
- Make your V3 visible to other device. Press Menu -> Setting & Tools -> Connections -> Bluetooth -> Setup -> Find Me
- Now from any other mobile(having Bluetooth), select any song, go to its options, select either Send/Copy which has option To Bluetooth (it'll prompt to switch On the Bluetooth, answer yes)
- click on Search for Device. this will find your V3 in few seconds.
- after this it may ask to set a password, set a 4 digit password, say 1111
- now your V3 will also ask to confirm the password, keyin 1111
- You can see the progress of your song transfer. (for next song you'll only have to say Ok on V3, password etc. step only one time)
I can't tell you the exact procedure because you didn't mention any mobile brand or model. If you'd mentioned it would easy for me.
However, normally 2 things are needed for connecting mobilephones to a pc. 1, Data cable for that phone and 2. A software relevant to that brand. For example, a) Nokia- Nokia PC Suite b) Motorola- Motorola Phone Tools c) Siemens- Mobile Phone Manager etc.
If your phone has bluetooth or infrared and your computer also has those transfering devices than you can also send pic to PC without any soft or cable.
i have 3 programs that you need to do this from your pc to your mobile...
google and download these programs
goldwave (this is your ringtone maker)
p2kcommander (this is the transfer program)
and depending on the brand of phone you have....i have motorola so i use this program
motorola software updater (this is the connection from your phone to your pc)