Question about Frigidaire FDE336RE Dryer
If this is for the Fridgidaire model you have listed in the heading you used, you can find all the parts you need at searspartsdirect.com. Just type in your complete model number in the search menu and look under the CABINET/DRUM heading. A parts list with illustrations will be provided. I hope this helps you.
Posted on Mar 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. Unplug the unit.
2. Tilt the unit up to where the front feet are in the air and
the back feet are still on the ground.
Please make sure the unit is propped up safely.
3. Now that the unit is propped up look inside on the bottom
right hand side there is a black looking accordion thing. This is the coin trap.
4. Clean the drum out with as much water as possible and have
towels ready. The next step you will
have the remaining water come out.
5. At the top of the coin trap where it is attached to the drum
is a silver spring with a silver screw.
Loosen the screw and wiggle the coin trap down from the drum.
5. Reach inside the coin trap and clean what is inside of it
6. Put the unit back together following the same steps
Sep 03, 2012 | Frigidaire GLGT1031C Dryer
Jun 26, 2012 | Frigidaire Electric Dryer
May 21, 2010 | Dryers
Apr 11, 2010 | Frigidaire Dryers
Apr 10, 2009 | Frigidaire Dryers
Jan 23, 2009 | Frigidaire GLER642A Electric Dryer
May 31, 2008 | Dryers
May 20, 2008 | Frigidaire GLER341A Electric Dryer
Apr 07, 2008 | GE DCSR483EA Electric Dryer
Jan 03, 2008 | Frigidaire GLEQ2152ES Electric Dryer
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!