- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
u did not specyfy here its normal sound driver or high defination sound driver i think its high defination for this u have to first extract it in device manager u see there is now two sound driver in yellow mark showing n
now run setup.exe for full driver installation
or any other problem call me on wednesday at 9873811673 after 3 pm - 7 pm
first u install the 'high defination audio bus driver" and then install the "Conexant high Defination audio driver"...................now go to device manager and right click on the... "high defination audio bus" and select update driver....here put the "At8VEN5a" in the dialouge box and restart the computer....... nd Enjoy it.......
This model of Presario has an audio controller that supports the high definition audio. You need to have Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio installed on the computer before installing the audio driver.
Here is the link for the Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture driver that need to be installed before installing the audio driver:
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Click on + sign nest to the Sound, video & game controllers and right click on "AUDIO DEVICE ON HIGH DEFINATION BUS " or Conexant High defination audio entry and click Update driver.
3. Select "Not at this time", click on next and Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp35940 folder and the double click the (WinxP -> Thrifty10 -> CPL30A5a.inf file for Audio) Select the .inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.