The tv was working fine,,,,then i shut it off for a moment,,then tried to turn it back on....it wont come on....it clicks,,,,then the power button just flashes...i tried unplugging,,,,that doesnt do it....please help...tv is only one year old......
I have a philips 60PP9100D/37. It was working just fine then I switched channels and the sound went off and the picture became fuzzy on all channels. So now there is no sound and fuzzy picture. Any ideas?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had a similar problem with my Phillips 42 in. LCD HD TV.
Here's the problem. The Power Supply Board. I opened my TV
up(warranty was up of course) and found several bad capacitors.
Phillips and several other companies were sold capacitors that although
were highly rated failed within 5 years because of a lack of
preservatives. All sorts of electronic equipment is now being effected
due to these defective capacitors.
1. Take it in and have it fixed
2. Open it up, check the board for faulty capacitors(bulged or leaking) Buy a new Power supply board and install it.
3. Remove PSB, remove faulty capacitors and replace with compatible new ones.
check the wires inside at the left lower region as you are looking at the rear. There are several circuit boards there that tend to loosen when moved. The cables are really ribbons like those used in computers. I'd lioke to be more specific however I'm not entirely familiar with this model, just rear projection tvs in general.