- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi im josh in cebu phils.friend may i help you? Friend the problem when the key pad wont work is the connection your keypad board or dome to the main board.all you have to do are:
1. open your phone with T6 screwdriver for phone and clean the key pad mat or board or dome with a soft pencil eraser and a small brush like tooth brush.
2. check the wire of the key pad connection be sure it has no moist ect.
3. check the keypad IC. if detached re solder it.
4. if you dont have the skills of doing these or if dont want to risk. you let the phone service center do the job.
thats all hope i helped you.good luck
in this case, you need to unlock your phone and you need a cellphone unlocking software to do that. try to search downloadable ones through the internet. if no success, then you'd have to bring it to a cellphone technician who might have those, thus can unlock your phone.
try cleaning the keypad mat of your k700i using a pencil eraser..to do this you have to open your cellphone's hardware..
use the number keys for the shortcut..0 for menu 2 for up and so on and so forth..