Question about Baby Gear
We recently switched to day light savings time and our clock is still reading standard time. We are set for eastern standard time which is correct. We changed the batteries today and saw the time on the clock reset itself to the correct time but it is still off 1 hour. We are wondering if this could be due to the preprogrammed DST module that is in the clock? The DST indicator is not lit up indicating that perhaps this is the case. Any suggestions?
I had the same problem last year and called the number on the back of the clock 718-610-2717 - it was busy forever - finally I got through and they gave me another number to call - I did get the problem fixed I just can't remember how exactly to fix it again. I think I had to manually reset...I have been trying the original number again - but it has been busy for the 4 days I have been trying. I will keep trying...
Posted on Mar 17, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Jun 13, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
May 24, 2015 | Sony SY-ICF-C414 Clock Radio
May 08, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Sep 27, 2010 | Watches
Apr 27, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Nov 04, 2008 | RCA RP5430 Clock Radio
Oct 26, 2008 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Mar 11, 2007 | H.H. Scott SCR120 Clock Radio
859 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!