Question about Timex 40131 Wristwatch
I have a timex perpetual calendar wrist watch with day (MON TUE WED etc) and date (1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 etc) showing. Changing my watch for day light savings, I somehow got the date going, and am now having a hard time getting the date to stop on the right number, as it keeps spinning and then randomly stops. The day does not turn.
Please, any help?
Dateless in Vancouver
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can download the Perpetual Calendar instructions from Timex's website here.
If you don't like clicking on a link, here's the URL:
Hope this helps. If this solution has been what you needed, please take a moment to rate it a fixya, and thanks for asking here!
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
SOURCE: the date is advance by
Setting the day on your Timex analog watch is a simple process. Please follow the steps below.
1. Pull the crown on the side of the watch case all the way out. This will be position "C," with position "A" having the crown pushed all the way in and position "B" being pulled out halfway.
2. Turn the crown clockwise until the correct day appears on the small face displaying the day.
3. Press the crown all the way in, to position "A."
1. Pull out the crown on the side of the case to position "B." This is halfway out. You will feel a slight click when the crown is in position "B."
2. Turn the crown clockwise until the watch face shows the correct day.
3. Push the crown all the way into position "A" to complete the process.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Aug 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2011 | Timex T Series Perpetual Calendar #T2M458...
Jul 26, 2011 | Timex Perpetual Calendar #T2K631 Watch for...
Feb 06, 2011 | Timex Expedition Perpetual Calendar...
Jun 28, 2010 | Timex T Series Perpetual Calendar #T2M458...
Jan 12, 2010 | Timex 5B841 Wristwatch
Mar 11, 2009 | Timex Watches
Dec 31, 2008 | Watches
Dec 31, 2008 | Watches
272 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: