Question about Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
I have followed the region unlock codes for my Sony NS400D and entered the code after "** Disc" is displayed but "Code" does not appear as instructed, any suggestions please?
1) Turn your DVD off. 2) Use the remote control and press:
- Top Menu
This should power the device into Service Mode.
3) Choose option 2 and then choose option 4.
4) There should be two fields: Input Code and Current Code, each one with 5 chars long.
Then push zero on all the 5 places of the first and the second field.
5) There should be a zero on the device display, meaning that all regions are free.
6) Press POWER to turn it off and you're done.
Let me know if it works!
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS710H/B DVD Player
on Mar 07, 2010 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
May 15, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS330 DVD Player
Apr 14, 2010 | Sony DVP-SR200P DVD Player
Mar 21, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
Jul 30, 2009 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Dec 19, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Oct 31, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
Feb 07, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
Nov 22, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
311 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!