Question about Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
I have followed the region unlock codes for my Sony NS400D and entered the code after "** Disc" is displayed but "Code" does not appear as instructed, any suggestions please?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Turn your DVD off. 2) Use the remote control and press:
- Top Menu
This should power the device into Service Mode.
3) Choose option 2 and then choose option 4.
4) There should be two fields: Input Code and Current Code, each one with 5 chars long.
Then push zero on all the 5 places of the first and the second field.
5) There should be a zero on the device display, meaning that all regions are free.
6) Press POWER to turn it off and you're done.
Let me know if it works!
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS710H/B DVD Player
May 15, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS330 DVD Player
Mar 21, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
Jul 30, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 13, 2009 | LG XBR446 DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
Oct 31, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
Jun 05, 2008 | Jensen JR400 Remote Control
Jan 31, 2018 | Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
Nov 22, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
372 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!