Question about Lands Phones
I have the above phone set with 4 additional phones. The only phone that is working now is the main one plugged into the telephone jack. All the other phones just keep saying "unavailable". I cannot find my manual for this set so I don't know what to look for to fix it so all the phones work. Could you please advise me where I can locate a manual/instructions to print off.
Many thanks for any assistance offered.
Following information is from bottom of main phone:
Very well posed question Lucinda,
Not getting any good hits (besides batteries)
for your model number (San Francisco Bay Area).
Getting CERTIFICATION site errors out of GENERAL Electric
so I will NOT go there (?ber paranoid)...
My next favorite site is giving a CLOSE model number
(USA a problem... the 5.8ghz radio ought all be the same (opinion)).
GE 25931 Series User Manual
Carnac the Magnificent
Posted on Apr 24, 2017
Try Googling (GE)(TC25931EE4-A)(manual) without parens.
Posted on Apr 24, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi yes you can add additional phones to it as long as their the same frequency so that they pick up the signal from the main phone that plugs into the phone line.
Im sure you can have upto 4 handsets but just make sure theis same make and frequency
Posted on Jan 29, 2008
Press down key until the handset menu appears and press "INT/OK" key
Press up or down arrow key to select the submenu "Resgister" and press "INT/OK" key
Handset display shows "SEARCHING".
Press and hold "page" key on the base station more than 4 seconds until acknowledgment signal is heard
Enter the PIN (default setting = 0000) and press "INT/OK" key
on the Handset
If the input PIN is correct the registration procedure will be completed with a confirm tone.
After a connection is established the name and number of the handset appear in the display
Note : The base will be ready for registration for 10 minutes when the page key is pressed and held for more than 4 seconds.
Please let me know how these phones have performed, are you happy with them. Thanks
Posted on Jun 28, 2008
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
Ge Telephone Solutions
Handset can not link.
• If any handsets become inoperable, place it on the main base cradle for 20 seconds to re-register.
No dial tone
• Check or repeat installation steps
• Make sure the base power cord is connected to a working electrical outlet.
• Make sure the telephone line cord is connected to the base unit and the modular phone jack?
• Disconnect the base from the wall phone jack and connect another phone to the same jack. If there is no dial tone on the second phone, the problem might be your wiring or local service.
• The handset might be out of range of the base. Move closer to the base.
• Make sure the battery is properly charged (for 16 hours).
• Ensure the battery pack is installed correctly.
• Did the handset beep when you pressed the TALK/CALL BACK button? Did the in use indicator come on? The battery may need to be charged.
Posted on Sep 03, 2008
I believe they work on different frequencies. but am not positive.I've seen other people try it and it didn't work for them.
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2009 | GE 25942GE2 Cordless Phone System
Jan 29, 2008 | AT&T 2230 2.4 GHz Dual Handset Cordless...
Sep 30, 2009 | GE 25952EE1 Cordless Phone
Mar 31, 2009 | GE 21905FE1 Cordless Phone
Dec 17, 2017 | GE Telephone pr521w
Sep 12, 2008 | GE 25952 Cordless Phone
Feb 22, 2008 | Lands Phones
Dec 16, 2007 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Aug 21, 2007 | GE 25932 Cordless Phone
1,139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!