Question about Apple iLive IBCD3816DT Portable 2.1 Channel CD Boombox with AM/FM Stereo Radio, iPod Dock and Remote Contr... Boombox
How do I get a replacement power cord for the ilive portable docking system
Well I work at a local pawn shop and we had plenty of cords for them but you can find them anywhere there just basic cords that fit anything from a ilive to a ps2
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Thank you for allowing
us to help, please respond with further questions and concerns
available for all problems
Before you leave
feedback, ensure that your concerns and problems are addressed completely with
PLEASE do not forget to
award/PROVIDE "POSITIVE" FEEDBACK
PROVIDING FEEDBACK WILL
ALLOW US TO CONTINUE SUPPORTING YOU IN
EXPERT SOLUTIONS Before you
leave feedback, ensure that your concerns and problems are addressed completely
Hello, thank you for
sharing your problem with us, I would personally be happy to provide the most
accurate and up to date information for you.
1. It appears that the system is out of warranty, lets try a few things to start off with
2. Check the power cord for obvious damage, ie. dog bite marks, damage to either side of the plug from wear and tear
3. Try to plug your system into a completely different outlet, preferrably one that you know for a fact works, ie. A lamp comes on etc.
4. Check all buttons on your system and attempt to power it on
5. If your still having problems with no power, please return for fast expert solutions.
Jan 10, 2011 | Apple iLive IBCD3816DT Portable 2.1...
Jan 07, 2011 | Apple iLive IBCD3816DT Portable 2.1...
Jan 14, 2010 | Apple iLive IBCD3816DT Portable 2.1...
Jun 13, 2009 | Apple iLive IBCD3816DT Portable 2.1...
Aug 17, 2008 | Apple iLive IBCD3816DT Portable 2.1...
Aug 06, 2008 | Apple iLive IBCD3816DT Portable 2.1...
1,404 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: