Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
I tried, but did not work after i went to setting and then to connection it appears bluetooth and sync not the usb setting. thanks
Posted on Mar 14, 2008
you don't need to be the most computer literate just to transfer pictures from your mobile to your PC or vice-versa..all you just need are: your USB cable and your V3i.
There are a lot of ways of transferring data but this one i am going to tell is the most easiest way.
From PC to Mobile Memory Card Only (Vice-Versa)
Using USB Cable
1. On your V3i, go to:
-> USB Settings
-> Default Connection
-> select Memory Card(if you have one)
2. Connect your mobile to your PC. Your PC should detect your mobile memory card. If Pop-up window appears asking for some actions you should take, you may cancel it or select the "Open Folder" list from the list box.
3. If no pop-up window appears, Open your Windows Explorer or the My Computer at your Desktop.
4. You must see your mobile memory card now from the list of icons. It will look something like a drive letter "E" or "F". If you have a single hard drive with no partitions, single CD or DVD drive, your hard drive is your letter "C", your CD or "DVD" is your letter "D" and your mobile memory card will be your letter "E".(weew! This is the reason why I don't take a teaching career).
5. Open that drive and you will see one folder inside named "Picture". Open it.
6. Inside that folder you should see your pictures from your mobile memory card. (Unless it is empty)
7. Your pictures is now ready for transfer.
Transferring files is easy as copy/cut-and-paste. You can transfer pictures from PC to your mobile as easy as that and vice-versa.
If this solution is inappropriate, please notify me and i'll try to make a revision of my "lesson-plans"!
I hope this would help!
Posted on Mar 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2014 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Jun 11, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 03, 2013 | Kodak EasyShare C315 Digital Camera
Jun 27, 2011 | Nikon S8100 Digital Camera
Dec 22, 2010 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Sep 02, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3x Cellular Phone
Aug 29, 2005 | Kodak EasyShare C360 Digital Camera
Aug 29, 2005 | Kodak EasyShare One Digital Camera
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!