Question about Computers & Internet
My computer washed off the computer keyboard with a cloth and some how the comptuer shut off and when ever we turn it on it stays at the logo screen.
No problem just change your keyboard and enjoy.
May be you damaged your keyboard, thats why you can't enter the password.
Posted on Mar 09, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2018 | Garden
Please go through the below step, you can able to do it.
1) Shut down the Dell Latitude D620 if it's currently powered on. Click "Start" in the left-hand corner of the screen to access Windows' shut down options. Alternatively, press and hold the Latitude's power button, located on the top edge of the laptop's keyboard.
2) Turn on the computer by pressing the laptop's power button.
3) Press and hold "F8" on the top of the laptop's keyboard immediately after turning the computer on. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, you're too late and must repeat Steps 1 through 3 again. If you pressed it in time, a list of text options will appear on the screen.
4) Use your keyboard's arrow keys to scroll down to "Repair Your Computer." Push the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
5) Choose a language from the next list and select "Next." If you've password-protected your laptop, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password at this time.
6) Press "Dell Factory Image Restore." A new window will appear. Click "Next" and select the option for reformatting the hard drive and restoring the factory condition of the laptop.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Nov 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 22, 2010 | Dell Vostro 1015 Laptop Computer (Intel...
Nov 10, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 20, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
1,162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!