How do i create my personilized upload email address
1. Open the Web browser on your computer or smartphone and navigate to facebook.com/mobile. Log into your Facebook account in the usual way.
2. Click the "Send My Upload Email to Me Now" button on the Facebook Mobile home page. This opens a confirmation window displaying the email address that you registered with Facebook. You can alter the email address if needed by clicking the drop-down menu. Once you've entered you're preferred email address, click the "Send Email" button. Facebook will now email you a personalized upload email address. Whenever you send a video, picture or text to Facebook with this email address, the content of the email will publish to your Facebook account.
3. Check the email inbox on your phone and copy your personalized Facebook upload email address.
4. Create a new email in your phone's email program. Attach the video clip that you want to upload to Facebook.
5. Type a description of the content of the video in the email subject line. Facebook uses the text in the email subject line to caption the video.
6. Enter the personalized Facebook upload email address into the delivery address field.
7. Send the email. This uploads the video and caption to your Facebook account. Like any other posts, this will appear on your Facebook profile and home pages.
Aug 17, 2012 |
RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone