I had the same problem, u have to go to the tools and find the button that says bluetooth click on it, etc. then hold the bluetooth call button down for a while until it connects, then if u know the passcode enter it in and it will work, hopefully xD
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Did you DROP the BTslbc3 from your old phone? If not, it may not pair with the new one. That is just a suggestion you may want to try. It may not pair with the new if it is still paried to the old. Hope this helps.
Use your Bluetooth wireless headset or car speaker to make and receive calls:
1. Follow the manufacture's instructions for your Bluetooth device to make sure it is turned on and "visible".
2. From your Sidekick, go to the Phone application.
3. Make sure your Bluetooth device has paired with your Sidekick device by pressing MENU and selecting Settings > Pairing. (If you try to do this and you don't have Bluetooth services turned on, you will be prompted to turn it on.)
4. On the Pairing dialog that appears, make sure your Bluetooth device is listed and has a key icon next to it. The key means that it's paired with your device. If it doesn't have a key, roll the TRACKBALL to select the device name, then press to pair. Once paired, press DONE .
5. Back at the Phone screen, press MENU and select Transfer Sound to > Bluetooth Device Name.
6. Dial your number and send the call. All sounds will be routed through your Bluetooth device.
Go to this website, and scroll down to Interactive Bluetooth Pairing Guide. (Plantronics 330 - V555 doesn't show 320 and instructions will be similiar). Click on Interactive Bluetooth Pairing Guide and a tutorial will walk you through the steps. Have headset and phone together when you do this and both must be charged. Hope this was helpful. Pam