Question about Kenwood KDC-MP3035 CD Player
1. Select Clock Adjustment mode by doing this:
Push the control knob towards [FM] or [AM] (unit must be in the stand-by mode, ie: turned off)
2. select the CLK ADJ display
3. To enter clock adjustment mode, press the control knob for at least one second. The clock display will blink.
4. To adjust the hours, push te control knob towards FM or AM.
5. To adjust the minutes, push the control knob towards |<< or >>|.
6. To exit the clock adjustment mode, press the MENU button.
This information was taken from the instruction manual that I was able to find online. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll forward it off to you. (page 20)
Posted on Mar 09, 2008
The instructions are missing the first step... look at the face of the stereo while in standby mode on the left hand side it say menu/bassboost right below this there is a button press and hold until menu pops up then use the control knob to scroll down until you see clk adj then follow the rest of the steps above
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
These are the same instructions as the manual and I can't get it to work...the problem is getting INTO clock adjustment mode... :(
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2010 | Kenwood KDC-MP335 CD Player
Dec 08, 2010 | Kenwood KDC-MP3035 CD Player
Feb 21, 2010 | Kenwood KDC-MP3035 CD Player
Oct 21, 2009 | Kenwood Car Audio Receivers
Mar 09, 2008 | Kenwood KDC-MP3035 CD Player
Feb 24, 2008 | Kenwood KDC-MP3035 CD Player
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: