It's fixed if anyone else out there needs the solution here it is
1) go to some site like tonebee upload ur song cut it how u want it save it
2) once u save it convert the mp3 into wma format - on my comp, to convert it i just had to right click on the mp3 and select convert to.
3) drag and drop onto nokia folder ur done.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Well Nokia 1280 contains, Factory Programmed Mp3 Graded Ringtones, you can't add new mp3 ringtones to the mobile. You can compose some Midi tones using the composer provided in the mobile... No mp3 ringtone can be added to the mobile phone at user end.
Yes that's the problem with nokia 6600 that it cannot set mp3 ringtone. But you can convert the mp3 ringtone into wav ringtone which is supported by nokia 6600.To convert mp3 ringtone to wav ringtone download the free software using below link http://www.softwarepile.com/download/siac.exe
There are two types to get you many ringtones- the first is by
bluetooth,need two phone and on the bluetooth both phones
send the ringtone first phone to second phone.
AND the second formula is-- by nokia.com you will purchase from this site.