Question about Televison & Video
Is the display showing 'LOCK'? If yes you have to press 'STOP' for about 3 seconds to UNLOCK it.
Posted on Mar 09, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: parental block princess dvd
This will make the player region free which may also reveal a menue that either gives you the oppertunity to clear the password or clears it automatically...
1. Turn on the Player (with no discs in)
2. Press the Open/Close button (leave it open, like if you were yet to insert a
3. Press the Display button (on the bottom of your remote control, close to the
4. Press the following sequence: 1,3,6,9.
5. Press the number of the Region you want (0 for Region free)
6. Turn off and on your player.
Posted on Dec 12, 2007
Called Zenith. They said: turn on the DVD player. Hit "set-up". Scroll down to the "lock" icon. Scroll over to "Rating". Scroll over to unlock. Enter 0000. Click on Ok. Enter 0000 again, click Ok again. Menu should read unlock. Voila!
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
SOURCE: parental code
with no disc in the player go to set up and go to change password i think the default is 99999 then you can change it to something you remember or keep it the same if you so choose. i would give that a try
Posted on Mar 01, 2008
Found the manual for the player buried in a box from moving. Procedure is
1) With no DVD in player
2) Press enter while holding down shift to display parental lock menu
3) If you dont remember the password enter 8888 to access the options
4) Use cursor to move arrow to country code option
5) Use right cursor to select country code, then down cursor to move country code to US
6) Use left cursor and down cursor and right cursor to move to set level
7) Use down cursor to toggle through level options. (None removes all blocks)
8) If setting a level toggle down to password and set new 4 digit password.
Posted on Jan 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2012 | Sony Televison & Video
Feb 16, 2011 | Memorex MVD2040 DVD Player
Jun 24, 2010 | Disney Ramone DVD Player
Jan 01, 2010 | JVC XV-M555 Multi-disc DVD Player
Mar 23, 2008 | Daewoo DV-6T955B DVD Player/VCR
Feb 15, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 15, 2008 | Sharp DV-NC55U DVD Player/VCR
Aug 24, 2007 | Zenith DVB412 DVD Player
Aug 19, 2018 | Westinghouse Televison & Video
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!