WOW! Thought "someone" would be able to help me out. Still having problems with "overload" showing up, I have disconnected everything, reset the unit, unplugged it, you name it, I have done it. STILL showing "overload"
Can SOMEONE help me out here? PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I'm having the same problem with the "overload" I have been searching the net looking for an answer. So far I've noticed the fan looks as if it has never came on and this could be causing a temp problem. What I read was take the fan out and tie the wires together so that the receiver thinks there is a fan. Have not tried it yet but I'm checking into a new receiver.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Generally speaking, an amp attempts to protect itself from heat, shorts, overloads and operator exuberance by refusing to turn on or stay on.
Overloads can be from excessive periods of high output or marginally low impedance loading by the speakers; and shorts would be wiring issues or a speaker blowing up.
You should be able to feel if it's hot. WHY is it overheating? Make sure it has sufficient ventilation on all sides and that vent holes are not blocked by dust balls. Ensure the fan (if equipped) is running as designed (some only operate on demand). Clean dust and debris from it.
If the amp comes back on after cooling, you're lucky. They only have so many self-protection cycles in their lives so continuously resetting or cycling their power without addressing the cause can do more harm than good.
If it protects immediately on a cool power up you should disconnect the speaker connections and try it 'naked'. If it comes up then diagnose which lead(s) are shorted. If it does not come up the problem is internal and should be left to an experienced and competent hands-on tech.
Usually receivers go into overload due to a bad speaker make sure you disconnect the speakers also to make sure its overloading from a bad speaker. If the unit still shows overload even with all speakers disconnected, then your main amplifier output has a short usually a shorted output transistor is the cause. Unplug the speakers one at a time to and turn the unit on after disconnecting one of the speakers , to determine which speaker is at fault.
Disconnect all speakers at the receiver then turn the unit back on. If it stays on, post a comment and I will walk you thru troubleshooting. If it still shows "overload" it needs to be serviced. Hope this helps
More than likely, it's not a problem with the receiver. The fastest way to tell is to disconnect all speakers at the back of the receiver and turn it on. If it does not shut down, your receiver is ok and is just protecting itself from damage. If it stays on, check all your wiring, what it sounds like is that you have one or two braids of wire touching the other terminal. Not enough to cause a "short" at turn on, however, when you turn up the volume the resistance increases and creates a short, thus "overload" shows on the receiver. Hope this helps. If you need more help troubleshooting, post a comment and I can help more.
Se a tensão das saídas estiverem abaixo de +5 volts então muito provavelmente é um resistor queimado! Tente descobbrir algum resistor queimado que conduz a tensão positiva de +5v sb da fonte(fio violeta) às saídas ps2 e usb, ou ligar um resistor de 10 ohms da saída da fonte(+5v sb) ao +5v(fio vermelho) das saídas usb frontais na placa ou em qualquer outro lugar disponível.A tensão baixa não permite que o teclado seja reconhecido no início.
Eu queimei o resistor da minha placa quando conectei um maldito mouse novinho da clone!