IPod damaged, there is a small dent in the back toward the bottom right corner, Im not sure if that has anything to do with it. When I turn it on, the Apple logo appears and the grinding/clicking noise starts. I can also feel the grinding. Im fairly sure it is the hard drive inside trying to turn. That screen with the iPod with the exclamation point pops up with the support website at Apple. Then it just shuts off. The computer isnt recognizing it either.
Its about 2 years old and the warranty is out, i just want to know if i can get the songs back.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the charges are on your phone bill, contact your phone provider. If they are on your credit card, contact your credit card provider and tell them that you've been scammed and want the charges removed. Then Don't respond to any more surveys to win anything.
Press the circular button at the bottom of the screen to power on the device. Slide your finger across the "Slide to Unlock" option.Click the "Photos" icon on the screen. This icon has the image of a sunflower on it.Click the "Camera Roll" tab to be shown all of the images stored on your iPod touch. Scroll through the pictures and select one you want to remove by pressing it with your finger. This brings the image up into full screen mode.Press the small trashcan icon in the lower right corner of your device. Two options appear on the screen. From the options select "Delete Photo." This removes the image from your iPod touch.
When your ipod is plugged in to computer, open itunes and on the left side column of itunes you would see "Devices" and under devices, your ipod's name.
On the left hand side of your ipod's name you would see a little triangle pointing towards the ipod's name.
Click on the triangle and you would some options underneath your ipod's name like music videos etc.
Click on music and you can see the list of music on the right hand of itunes. That music is in your ipod. Same goes with other options under ipod's name.
Also, if you want to delete anything off the ipod, make sure your itunes is on the Manually managed mode and then you can right click on the songs and delete them.
Hope that answers your question
Open up weather at the bottom right corner of the box containing the weather screen there is a small white circle with and "i" in it click on that once in this screen click on the plus sign in the top left hand corner. Here you can search for your city. Hope this helps.
plug it in to a computer and open the ipod program. im pretty sure if you try to reset your ipod it will open the normal screen and say nothing is on it no memory or files or even space to put anything. just click restore one it shows your ipod could have been watter damage or something
Hotmail now has a new protocol to connect to the iPhone (they just released it). Follow the following steps:
You can now add your Hotmail to your iPhone (officially!). Just follow the steps below:
1. Go to http://www.hotmail.com and sign in
2. In the upper Right hand corner go to Options and then to More Options
3. Click on View and edit your personal information
4. Under your name, check Country/Region. If it says United States, skip to the iPhone part. If not, follow the steps below
5. Click Registered Information
6. Change your Home Location Country/Region to the United States (note that you do not have to change anything else)
7. Go to the bottom and click Save
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Click Add Account...
4. Choose Other
5. Where it says name, put your name
6. Where it says Address, put your email address
7. Where it says Password, put your password
8. Where it says description, put anything, e.g. Hotmail or leave it the way it is
9. Click Save in the upper right hand corner
10. Now it will say that a subscription may be required. Ignore this, and click Next in the upper right hand corner
11. You're Done!
1. Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)
2. Press and hold the Menu and Select buttons
until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 10 seconds. You may need to
repeat this step.
If you are having difficulty resetting your iPod, set
it on a flat surface. Make sure the finger pressing the Select button
is not touching any part of the click wheel. Also make sure that you
are pressing the Menu button toward the outside of the click wheel, and
not near the center.
If the above steps did not work, try connecting
iPod to a power adapter and plug the power adapter into an electrical
outlet, or connect iPod to your computer. Make sure the computer is
turned on and isn't set to go to sleep.