Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
What is the problem of error message : Ink System Failure error 0xc18a0207 in hp Photosmart D7360 . Plz give me solution.
1) Press * and # at the same time
2) Press 1, 2, 3 and “support R0632M” should display
3) Press > and “information menu” should display
4) Press > and “configuration menu” should display
5) Press OK and “hardware failure status” should display
6) Press OK “failure status: clear”. Press OK to clear
7) Press CANCEL
8) Press CANCEL
9) Press CANCEL
10) Turn printer off, unplug power cord for 2 minutes, and plug cord back in then turn printer back on.
Posted on Mar 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2015 | HP Photosmart D7360 Digital Photo Inkjet...
you need more help come back.
/ thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Dec 20, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 27, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 18, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 10, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 29, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 04, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 04, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 15, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7460 Printer
493 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!