Netgear Router WGR614 will not connect to internet
Looks like when you reset the router you have lost all yur configuration and back to the default factory settings.
Bridge the 5100 first.
1. In your web browser browse to »192.168.0.1 This address will be located on a yellow sticker on the bottom of your modem.
2. The first screen will ask you for your Modem Access Code. This also will be located on the same yellow sticker.
3. Select Advanced from the blue buttons on the left.
4. Click the PPP locations button.
5. The modem may ask your for the Modem Access Code again. If so type it in again and click continue.
6. Select the radio button labeled, "Bridged Mode (PPPoE is not used)"
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A "PPP Location Warning" page will come up. Click "Change PPP Location."
9. A "Restart Needed" page will come up. Click "Restart"
10. Reboot your computer and and then connect the router
11.Configure the router for PPPoE using your ISP uid/pass
12.Configure your wireless using WEP
13.Desktop : Using Dell wireless client configure the client using the same SSID ,wep as configured in the router
Laptop : follow the same as desktop
(by default dell wirelesss client takes over the wireless configuration in dell pc.to disable it and use windows wireless client..control panel ->administrative tools -> services -> enabl2 wireless zero configuration)
14.after all configuration shut the desktop,laptop,router,mdm and pwr them in seg..first modem and then router and then your desktop or laptop
Feb 24, 2008 |
NetGear WGR614 Router