Question about D-Link DI-604 4-Port Cable/DSL Router (DI-604) Broadband (di-604 (dont quote)) Bridge
I connect the DSL cable in the WAN port and i run the wizard but every time i try to setup the connection to automatically detect the ISP it requires the administrator password, i keep it blank as they tell me after i press next or apply it says unauthorized ,,, plzzzz help.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2011 | D-Link DI 514 Wireless Router (DI-514)
Apr 09, 2011 | Trendware TRENDnet TEW-432BRP Cable/DSL...
1. Shut down any programs that are running on your computer at
2. Make sure you have the following items at the computer that is now
directly connected to the cable or DSL modem. DO NOT CONNECT THE
ROUTER AT THIS TIME.
• The Easy Install Wizard CD-ROM
• The Router
• The Router power supply
• Category 5 networking cable
• This Quick Installation Guide
3. Turn off any firewall or Internet connection sharing software on
4. Insert the Easy Install Wizard software CD into your CD-ROM drive.
The Easy Install Wizard screen will automatically appear on your
screen within 15 seconds. If it does not, select your CD-ROM drive
from "My Computer" and double-click on the file named "Setup" on
5. Turn on your cable or DSL modem by reconnecting the power supply to The Wizard will take you through the completion of the process.
6. Before plugging the power cord into the Router, plug the cord into the
wall, then plug the cord into the Router's power jack.
7. Verify that your modem is connected to the Router by checking the
lights on the front of the Router. The green light labeled "WAN" should
be ON if your modem is connected correctly to the Router. If it is not,
recheck your connections.
8. Verify that your computer is connected properly to the Router by
checking the lights labeled "LAN 1,2,3,4". The light which corresponds
to the numbered port that you connected your computer to should
to the numbered port that you connected your computer to should be
ON if your computer is connected properly.
The Wizard will take you through the completion of the process.
Mar 12, 2011 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
Mar 06, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Dec 10, 2010 | D-Link DIR-300 Wireless Router
Sep 20, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jun 24, 2010 | CP International WBR-3406TX Wireless...
Apr 27, 2010 | D-Link DI 514 Wireless Router (DI-514)
Nov 17, 2009 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Aug 23, 2009 | ASUS WIRELESS ROUTER |WL-520G - RT...
Feb 24, 2012 | D-Link DI-604 4-Port Cable/DSL Router...
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!