Question about Washing Machines
Will wash,,,wont drain or spin, cleared outpipe, was blocked
Here is the Hoover site where you can download an instruction manual. http://service.hoover.co.uk/manuals/?Section=2 I had no idea Hoover made washers, dryers, or combo units. They only sell vacuums on this side of the pond.
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
Check to see if there is a filter located at the bottom front of washer behind plastic trim, if no filter, then remove rear panel of washer, and remove and check pump for blockage or malfunction.
Please rate my so9lution.
Posted on Nov 01, 2009
For low water volume - or "Trickling" effect...
1. Turn off the water supply to both hoses.
2. Remove hoses (one at a time so you don't get them confused)
3. On the washer side - look for a removeable screen inside wher you just removed the hose.
4. Using a small screwdriver - pop out the screen and reverse-flush it/clean it. It will likely be full of sediment and calcium deposits from your pipes.
5. Replace the inlet screens.
6. Re-fit the hose to the machine.
7. Turn on water supply valves.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2014 | Washing Machines
Mar 12, 2014 | Hoover Washing Machines
Dec 15, 2009 | Hoover UltraCare HC6 130M Front Load...
Nov 01, 2009 | Washing Machines
Apr 21, 2009 | Washing Machines
Mar 22, 2009 | Hoover Washing Machines
Jan 21, 2009 | Hoover UltraCare HC6 130M Front Load...
Dec 11, 2007 | Washing Machines
521 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!