- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. You may have water damage this would explain all of the problems.
2. I doubt very highly it's your carrier
3. If you have dropped your phone, your camera lens may be cracked causing the screen to pick up primary colors, or once again it's water damage. If the screen does different variations of color in different patterns or only partial images... the lens is cracked. Otherwise... YOU'VE GOT WATER DAMAGE... say goodbye to the Razor.