How do i pair a phone to the motorola D200 bluetooth stereo PC adapter? I can pair my bluetooth headset to the adapter but not my phone (samsung G600). my phone wont find the adapter when searching for devices to pair to it. Thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I just paired one that sounds like yours with my phone and don't remember needing a pass code, but try 0000
From the quick start guide at: http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/support/pdf/bluetooth-kyo105-quick-start-guide.pdf
PAIRING THE HEADSET WITH YOUR CELL PHONE Note: Ensure your headset is powered off, and your cell phone is powered on. a. Press and hold the Multi Function Button for 6 seconds until the LED Indicator flashes red and blue. A tone will sound indicating your headset is in pairing mode. b. Activate the Bluetooth connection from your cell phone. Execute the search function to search for Bluetooth devices. When the search completes, a list of supported devices will be displayed on your cell phone screen. Note: The headset will not be detected unless first placed in pairing mode. c. To start the pairing process, select KYO105 from the device list. d. When prompted select 0000 as the passkey.
Make sure your earpiece is compatible with your phone. 1. Charge your earpiece. 2. Go into the menu on your phone. 3. Go into Settings. 4. Go into Connection. 5. Select Bluetooth. 6. Choose Handsfree. 7. You will either see Motorola H500 listed (if you previously synched) or you will have to choose [Look For Devices]. 8. While it is looking for devices, hold down the "Call" button on your H500 (it should have a phone icon on it) for two to three seconds and then let go. 9. Your phone will tell you when it has connected to your headset. The reset/bond code is standard for most Motorola phones: 0000
1. Power on both your Bluetooth headset and your phone, and place them close together on a table. 2. Go into the "Settings" menu on your phone and make sure you have Bluetooth powered on. 3. In the settings menu, select "Discover New Devices." Your phone will now search for Bluetooth devices located around it and find your headset. 4. Select your headset from the list of devices that might show up, as your phone will list all Bluetooth compatible devices around it. 5. Enter in the pairing code that was included with your headset (printed on the headset manual or on the device itself) into your phone when prompted. You may find the pairing code on a sticker attached to the headset, or written in the instruction book for your headset. 6. Exit out of the settings menu and try using your new headset. If the headset does not work, go through the steps again to make sure you entered the code correctly.
Bluetooth headsets are the most common cell phone accessory and quickly
have become a common sight when out in public. Everyone from teenagers
to businessmen are wearing bluetooth headsets, seemingly talking to
themselves, and carrying on in their day-to-day lives. Over the last
two years, the popularity of bluetooth has made wireless communication
a part of everyone's lives and while owning a headset used to be out of
the price range of many cell phone users, that is no longer the case.
Now, more than ever, cell phone users everywhere are investing in
bluetooth headsets and using them when making and taking calls.
For Cellular Innovations Mini Blue HFBLU-AX1C. To Pair with Your Phone....
1. Turn OFF Bluetooth Headset 2.
With Headset within 1 Ft of your phone, hold down power key for about 8
seconds until indicator light blinks in red and blue color quickly (in
pairing mode) 3. Search bluetooth device through your mobile phone. 4. Select HFBLU-AX1C in the bluetooth device list and enter the password 1234.