Question about Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full Version for PC
Word 2007 and Vista will not work well together.
Now I have followed the suggestion by Microsoft about removing the "Data" folder from the registry AND I have tried to delete Normal.dotm
BUT nothing works.
All the other applications work but not Word it just hangs (to a light blue screen)
I have tried repair and reinstalling the whole application.
Microsoft should hang their head in shame . . .
Any help appreciated.
Download and install the compatibility pack
Posted on Mar 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2015 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
4. If there is more than one registry entries or subkeys that reference Microsoft 12.0 registration, open up each subkey, and then identify the product by the ProductName value data until you locate the subkey for the product which you want to remove the existing product license key.
ProductName=Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
ProductName=Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
5. Once found the correct registry subkey, delete the following values:
6. Close Registry Editor.
Once Microsoft Office 2007 has been installed with no product key, proceed with the following steps:
1. In Windows Explorer, brose to the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Proof.en\
2. Right click on Proof.XML file, select "Open With..." in the right click menu.
3. In the "Open With" window, select Notepad to be used to open the XML file. In Vista, if you can't see the Notepad option, simply double click the "Other Programs" to unhide it.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Proof.XML to locate the following lines:
*/Feature* *Feature Id="SetupXmlFiles" Cost="1248?*
5. Change the AlwaysInsalled to neverInstalled so that the line looks like following:
6. Save the Proof.xml file. In Windows Vista, you may need to take ownership and grant full access permission to yourself before able to modify the file.
7. You can now launch Microsoft Office 2007 application such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and etc without prompting for activation.
Aug 08, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Aug 02, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Aug 01, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jul 07, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jul 04, 2009 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2007: Windows
Apr 13, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Feb 04, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Dec 15, 2008 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Sep 30, 2008 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: