1. Turn of your phone
2. Press GREEN KEY, NUMBER 3, and ASTERISK(*) Key altogether quickly when you turn on the phone.
3. Then, you will see the "Formatting" Message in the center of the screen. Just finish the process and after that it will restart itself.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there is a service center number in your message setting. if it is edited your messages wont go . correct service center can be taken from your service provider. if that is right the reset your phone once it will start working fine.
JUST PRESS KEYS *,3 ,call ..While pressing, turn on the power swicth until formating appears on the screen. Then just follow for further instructions.. Thank you much! You can send me email for further results at email@example.com
The above 3 problems ( automatic MMS sending, slow performance, auto restart, etc) can be solved by formatting.
The process for formatting is :
1) turn on the phone
2) press and hold the 3 buttons ( green dial button + * + 3 button ) and turn on the phone.
3) hold 3 buttons until formatting screen appears.
4) after formatting, it asks for restart.
5) after restart, ur phone is ready as in the 1st bought form .
You may have subscribed to Smart M:Panel or similar. If you did it might be a long time ago and you've forgotten. They take details of how you use your phone, via a txt msg. You don't get charged for it, and the info is for research, not for malice. join one you get paid for it.