- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It sounds like you could easily have a loose battery. This is common in older phones, or phones that may be a little worn. Try these suggestions:
- Remove the back of the phone and clean the battery, compartment and contacts with a little alcohol and a lint-fee wipe. That way you know the battery has good contact with the phone.
- Replace the battery and hold it in firmly, does that fix the issue?
- If so, try wedging a folded piece of paper between the battery and outer case of the phone, or putting some tape firmly across the back of the phone (and around the sides) to compress the battery into place.
The problem is that the mouth piece of your phone is bad
that is why the cannot hear your voice. I advice you get the mouth
piece of your phone replace because it is bad and that is why your
callers cannot hear you.
All you need to do is to change the
mouth piece of your phone and you will see that your callers will hear
after you have replace the mouth piece of your phone.
you can get hands free pending the time you will replace the mouth piece
of your phone.
it is better way if you have warranty then make use of it ...
not if you are good at opening then open it and just have a look near
port ... if you have the broken piece join it by soldering...
you dont have that broken piece then just take two small wires an d
carefully identify the positive and negative in the circuit board &
solder it near the port which is used for charging and then cut the pin
of the charger and connect the positive & negative correctly to
those wires whenever you want to charge ....
else visit the technician he will replace if the spare part of it is available ..
this doesnot charge too much it is affordable so i suggest you to visit the technician....
Go to www.factorydirectcellular.com. They sell a battery charger that doesn't require the battery to be attached to the phone. This will work for the LG EnV phone. $17.00 + $3.95 shipping. Case closed.