Question about Citizen CBM 1000 thermal Printer
Go to this site for help on light/beep codes.
Posted on Apr 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
If ! light displays a solid light it means that the printer front door is open, print cartridge is missing, or a flash option has been installed that is not supported. Please Close the door, install a print cartridge, or install a supported flash option. The printer will automatically reset.
If ! light and Continue button (green button) displays a solid light, it means a printer error. The printer memory is too full to collate the print job. To continue printing press and release continue button to clear the message. To cancel press and release the X (red button).
You may also press Continue button twice quickly to see the secondary error code. For further assistance, please call Lexmark Technical Support.
Jun 13, 2011 | Lexmark E260D - QTY 4 - LMB OFFER Laser...
Dec 31, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
This is basically ink
You have to reset ink
1.Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon i475 InkJet Printer
Feb 01, 2010 | Canon BJC 4400 InkJet Printer
Jun 15, 2009 | Canon BJC 80 InkJet Printer
Mar 17, 2009 | Brother HL 5250DN Laser Printer
Jan 16, 2008 | Dell 1700n Laser Printer
Nov 21, 2007 | Canon BJC 80 InkJet Printer
Jun 20, 2006 | Canon BJC 6000 InkJet Printer
646 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!