a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is most likely the low voltage alarm. Suggest connecting when the car is running with no load (110 volts not connected). If the alarm continues turn the unit off and on to reset.
Hope this helps?
Inverter Protection Features
• Short Circuit Protection. The inverter will automatically shut down until short is removed.
• Low Voltage Alarm. An alarm will sound when the voltage from the battery discharges to 10.5 +/- 0.5 volts DC. This is an indication that the battery needs to be recharged.
• Over Voltage Protection. The RED LED Indicator Light will illuminate and the inverter will automatically turn itself off when the input exceeds 16.5 +/- 1 volt DC.
• Under Voltage Protection. The RED LED Indicator Light will illuminate and the inverter will automatically turn itself off when the input is less than 10.0 +/- 0.5 volts DC.
• Overload Protection. The RED LED Indicator Light will illuminate and the inverter will automatically turn itself off when the continuous draw of the equipment being operated exceeds 1200 watts or the surge draw of the equipment exceeds 2400 watts.
• Thermal Protection. The RED LED Indicator Light will illuminate and the inverter will automatically turn itself off when the circuit temperature exceeds 150° F
if you turn the freezer off for some time then on again the red light has to come on as an indicator for high temperature it goes off by itself when the freezer attains the required temperature according to the thermostat settings ,that is the lower the settings the faster the red light goes off. the orange light indicates super cooling and the green light indicates power supply.if you turn the two lights off and the freezer still works without the green light on that means that the bulb for the green light is faulty and you don,t need to worry
Other then POWER BUTTON light there are three lights more
1. lamp indicator
2. temperature indicator
3. computer input
witch one light is flashing RED or illuminated RED with POWER BUTTON orange light.
If LAMP INDICATOR light is illuminated RED than lamp runtime has reached 1800 hours. but projector still working.
If LAMP INDICATOR light flashing RED than lamp circuit failure, or abnormal function or lamp unit is damaged. In this case projector doing the same behave just like your projector.
if TEMPERATURE indicator illuminating RED the projector still projecting and if flashing RED than turned of itself
There are three temp sensor inside the projector and now your projector need full service but if the air filter becomes clogged with dust, the internal temperature of the projector will rise, the TEMP indicator will illuminate and the projector's power will turn off (the TEMP indicator will flash after the power is turned off) The air filter should be cleaned every 100 hours of use.
If you clean the filter with a vacuum cleaner to clean off any accumulated dust. then your projector working normally
The power supply (AC adapter) is bad. It has enough power to light the red LED, but not enough to power the TV.http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=12+volt+5+amp+power+supply&_sacat=See-All-Categories
What red light are you referring to? If you are talking about the red l-e-d power light beneath the screen, that is the power off light. If that red light light momentarily turns green and then immediately red again when you are attempting to turn the tv on, that indicates a bad power supply.
Sounds like a problem with the power supply. The good thing (and the bad thing) about these sets is the separate P/S. While they are bad for excessive heat due to the tight enclosure, they are relatively easily replaced. I would suggest having your P/S checked by a technician to see if the electrolytic capacitors could be bad. It's usually a 1000mF@25v capacitor. Don't be fooled by the fact that the red power LED comes on, the P/S fails under a load.