Question about Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
Sounds likeyouve problably clogged your pump assy with the backing of that rug. all you can do is clean out the pump assy,
1. drain out as much water as you can(buckets, cups , etc)
2. the door comes of by removing 2 screws on the hinge, and remove the 2 screws on opposite side of hinge.
3. the front "U" shaped panel will kinda wiggle and pop off.
4. UNPLUG THE UNIT.LIVE WIRES!!!!!!!!!
5. youll see the pump assy 2/3 thirds the way back on righy side. youll need to remove the clamps holding the hose on and remve the debris from pump housing.when oyu relese that clamp theres gonna be some water still in hose so prepare for might be as much as a gallon or so. plus all the crap you got stuck un there!!!!
6. reassamble and start washing!!!
Posted on Mar 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2016 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
Jun 22, 2015 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
Mar 26, 2010 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
Dec 24, 2009 | Washing Machines
Sep 13, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
May 05, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
Oct 12, 2008 | Maytag Washing Machines
Jul 27, 2008 | Maytag Washing Machines
Dec 28, 2007 | Maytag Atlantis MAV6451 Top Load Washer
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: