Question about Dyson DC18 all floors Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum
There is a re-set button located on the brush head on the left side as viewed if you are standing directly behind the vacuum cleaner. It is black in color and is recessed slightly into the cover of the brush cover. It is round and about the size of the head of a country match and sticks up about 1/2 inch. Just press it to reset. Also, don't forget to press the grey on-off brush switch located beside the red on-off which is located near the top of the handle. Hope this information solves your problem. firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Jul 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2016 | Vacuums
Dec 10, 2015 | Vacuums
Mar 03, 2015 | Dyson DC07 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum
CARPETS OR HARD FLOORS
• The brush bar will always default to 'ON' (spinning) each time you switch the
appliance 'ON' and recline it for cleaning.
• The brush bar will not rotate when the appliance is upright.
• To switch the brush bar 'OFF' (e.g. for delicate rugs and hard floors):
- switch the appliance 'ON'
- recline the appliance
- press the brush bar 'ON/OFF' button - the brush bar will stop spinning.
• The brush bar will automatically stop if it becomes obstructed. See 'Brush bar -
• Before vacuuming your flooring, rugs and carpets, check the manufacturer's
recommended cleaning instructions.
• Some carpets may fuzz if a rotating brush bar is used when vacuuming. If this
happens, we recommend vacuuming in 'hard floor' mode and consulting with
the flooring manufacturer.
• The brush bar on the appliance may damage some carpet types. If you are
unsure, turn 'OFF' the brush bar.
Dec 31, 2014 | Dyson Bagless Upright Vacuum DC41 Animal
Jun 05, 2014 | Dyson DC33 Bagged Upright Vacuum
Feb 25, 2013 | Dyson DC15 All Floors - The Ball Bagless...
Sep 22, 2012 | Dyson DC25 All Floors Bagless Upright...
Oct 22, 2011 | Dyson DC07 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum
Apr 28, 2010 | Dyson DC15 All Floors - The Ball Bagless...
450 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: