Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2014 | Dell Computers & Internet
Mar 10, 2014 | GE AccessPoint Digital KeySafe 001847
Nov 10, 2013 | Cell Phones
Feb 06, 2013 | 2011 Dodge Journey
Nov 13, 2011 | Dell 966 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 04, 2011 | Fuji FinePix Z10fd Digital Camera
(1) Press the MENU button to display a menu.
(2) Point at the ADVANCED MENU in the menu using
the up arrow/down arrow button, then press the right arrow button.
(3) Point at the OPTION in the left column of the menu
using the up arrow / down arrow button, then press the right arrow button.
(4) Point at the LAMP TIME using the up arrow / down arrow button, then press the right arrowbutton. A dialog will appear.
(5) Press the right arrow button to select "OK" on the dialog. It performs resetting the lamp time.
Apr 29, 2011 | Hitachi Cpx2510 Projector Cpx2510 Xga...
Oct 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4300n Printer
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!