Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2014 | Dell Computers & Internet
on Jul 07, 2008 | Sony RDR-VX515 DVD Recorder/VCR
Mar 10, 2014 | GE AccessPoint Digital KeySafe 001847
Nov 10, 2013 | Cell Phones
Feb 06, 2013 | 2011 Dodge Journey
Nov 13, 2011 | Dell 966 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 04, 2011 | Fuji FinePix Z10fd Digital Camera
(1) Press the MENU button to display a menu.
(2) Point at the ADVANCED MENU in the menu using
the up arrow/down arrow button, then press the right arrow button.
(3) Point at the OPTION in the left column of the menu
using the up arrow / down arrow button, then press the right arrow button.
(4) Point at the LAMP TIME using the up arrow / down arrow button, then press the right arrowbutton. A dialog will appear.
(5) Press the right arrow button to select "OK" on the dialog. It performs resetting the lamp time.
Apr 29, 2011 | Hitachi Cpx2510 Projector Cpx2510 Xga...
Oct 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4300n Printer
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!