My printer has a suddenly problem. I try to print my document but it has a balloon that shows the failure. I make sure that I put in the right port but it has no mistake about that. I attempt to test a printer or print in Notepad but it has a similar problem. How should I do?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I do not understand your problem. Can you provide a better failure description, please?
1) Do you mean that your printer was printing say page 5 of a 15 page document and suddenly jumper to page 14 and you are missing 9 pages of the document.
2) Your document is printing page 5 and suddenly you get 5 blank pages and then the text begins printing on page 6. No data is lost but you have 5 blank pages.
Problem 1: More than likely caused by a data flow control failure.
Problem 2: Can be a myrid of things. For example, Extral Line Feed commands accidently imbedded into the datatream, worn indexing parts allowing the motor to drive the paper up more then it is supposed.
Depending on what program you are using go into your page that you are trying to print and go to print setup, look for include graphic and background. Next go into your advanced printer settings and make sure that print back ground is activated.
Well an unisall and reinstall of the printer drivers on the network would definately solve your concern.If you want further support you can avail free online technical support on http://tinyurl.com/m7ghqz