I received this "Catch A Call ID w/Call Block" today. After connecting everything properly (and re-checking it about ten times), I get nothing but static on the telephone line. This makes my telephone unusable. Can you Help ME??
Tesdoglover fancy finding you here. I'm having the same problem with the Catch A Call ID w/Call Block that you sold me on Ebay.
Why didn't you just tell me it did not work properly and refund my money. Melbadoo
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
well to have a proper hypothesis : you need a control group and a variable group , the control group of course would be plants that get all the sun from only one direction and receive the same food and water as all the others , your variable of course would be plants that were rotated say every ten minutes while in full sun , then the hypothesis would deem true if those variable plants produced more flowers !!
now me im an engineer id design a turn table that was solar powered so it only turn while receiving sunlite then id see if it produced more flowers than a static plant sitting still !!
This conversation with Dish Support fixed my problem...
Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Hi, my name is Genne Rose (ID: N1D). How may I help you? Daniel Jacobs: My remote won't pair with my Dish DVR Genne Rose (ID: N1D): I apologize for the inconvenience. It will be my pleasure to help you with your issue today. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Thank you very much for letting me know your concern. We appreciate your time and effort in contacting us regarding this matter. Rest assured, I will help you all throughout this chat session. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Thank you for providing your account information and PIN when launching the chat. I have your account loaded and have verified your information. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): The following steps will walk you through the process of addressing the remote to your Hopper.
• Please press and release the SYSTEM INFO button on the front panel of the receiver.
• Then press and release the SAT button. The SAT mode button should then light up with a series of beeps.
• Please verify the remote is now working by pressing the CANCEL button. Daniel Jacobs: yes -- the SAT light lights up Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Thank you. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Great. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Have you done that already? Are you finish? Daniel Jacobs: yes Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Thank you. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Is it working now? Daniel Jacobs: no Genne Rose (ID: N1D): To check, using dish remote, please press and release SAT button, then GUIDE button. Daniel Jacobs: i had already tried that with no success Daniel Jacobs: that doesn't do anything Genne Rose (ID: N1D): I apologize for the inconvenience, Daniel. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Can you try to reset your receiver by pressing the RESET button on the front panel of the Hopper? Daniel Jacobs: I've done that once, but I can try it again if you want Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Yes, please. Thank you. Daniel Jacobs: oKAY, It's resetting now Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Thank you. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Right after the reset, please do that again, Daniel. Daniel Jacobs: Do what again? Genne Rose (ID: N1D): The instruction I have provided above on programming your dish remote to the receiver. Daniel Jacobs: you mean System Info followed by SAT button? Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Yes, Daniel. Daniel Jacobs: It's still "Acquiring Signal" .... Genne Rose (ID: N1D): can you try SAT then RECORD button instead? Daniel Jacobs: Should I wait until it's done "Acquiring Signal" ? Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Yes, Daniel. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): We have to finish first the reset before we can program the dish remote again. Daniel Jacobs: It's still "Acquiring Signal" ... Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Let's wait for it to be completed first. Daniel Jacobs: Okay it's back Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Great Daniel Jacobs: you want me to do SAT then RECORD? Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Yes, Daniel. Daniel Jacobs: I guess you mean SYS INFO and then SAT and RECORD? Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Yes, that is correct./ Daniel Jacobs: nothing happens. Just the SAT light coming on is all Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Alright. Thank you. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Now, can you try to press and release SAT button then GUIDE button. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Are you able to pull up GUIDE Menu ? Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Or press the Menu button? Daniel Jacobs: Nothing happens -- it's not paired Daniel Jacobs: The sys info screen says "No Remotes Connected" Genne Rose (ID: N1D): I'm sorry about that Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Alright. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Can you do this? Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Let's deprogram your dish remote.1. Press and hold the SAT mode button until all mode buttons light up. 2. The SAT mode button will begin blinking. 3. Press and hold the RECALL and 0 (System Wizard) buttons at the same time for 3 seconds. 4. Press the SEARCH button. 5. Press the VOL + button. 6. Press the STOP button, then wait 5 seconds. 7. If de-linking is successful, 3 descending tones will be heard from the remote. Daniel Jacobs: I heard the descending tones Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Great. Daniel Jacobs: ok Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Now, can you check if the remote is now working on the receiver? Genne Rose (ID: N1D): try to press and release SAT button then GUIDE button or Menu button. Daniel Jacobs: It looks like it might be working Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Perfect! Genne Rose (ID: N1D): You did a great job, Daniel. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Is it totally working now? Daniel Jacobs: Yeah, I think so -- I got the Guide on the screen Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Awesome! Daniel Jacobs: thanks Genne Rose (ID: N1D): It is perfectly working now. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): You're most welcome. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Yapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! Daniel Jacobs: right! Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation, Daniel. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): For future reference, you can also checkhttp://www.mydish.com/support to access quick and easy troubleshooting steps that will save you time in the future. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): I would like to tell you about DISH Perks. It is an exclusive program that provides DISH customers a lot of extras at no additional cost. You can visit www.mydish.com/perks to see a lineup of the latest freebies. Many perks are available for your benefit. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Have we addressed all of your concerns today, Daniel? Daniel Jacobs: yes thx Genne Rose (ID: N1D): You're welcome. Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Is there anything else I can help you with today? Daniel Jacobs: no thanks Genne Rose (ID: N1D): Thank you for choosing Chat features and allowing DISH to help and for being big part of DISH. It's our pleasure to assist you today. Always keep in mind that DISH appreciates and value you. Have a great day! Take care and regards to you and your family! :) Happy Holidays! Genne Rose (ID: N1D) has disconnected.
go log in to facebook and in the top right click the account tab > then privacy >scroll down to the bottom of the page and in the lower left by the bold "Apps and Websites" click the "edit your settings link > click the "edit settings" by apps you use. on this page you can remove access privileges anything that uses your facebook and apps you use while on facebook(including stubleupon)......if you want to hide your facebook to future sites you haven't visited in the past just make sure you are not logged into facebook when you enter a site and log out every time you're done using facebook
Basically, if trouble shoot appear when you try to log in, it means you don't have internet connection. Make sure that your internet connection is stable. Check the lan cable, if its properly connected, or if you are using wireless router make sure it is turn on ( you can reset manually the router by pressing a reset button on the small hole if its properly on but no connection). Check also your firewall, if its on, turn it off so it won't block the connection. It is better to upgrade the windows internet explorer (winxp, winxp64, winVista, winVista64) to version 8 and the yahoo messenger to version 10.
common problem on 625 receiver. Have you hit menu 6-1-2 to enable caller id? If so call Dish and have them send you a new receiver out and give it a try. I'm sure it won't work every time, but it has to be better than what you have.