Question about T-Mobile Sidekick II
I have a tmobile sidekick 2 and i wont to use my cingluar sim card in it, do u know the code that its asking for
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2013 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Mar 28, 2012 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Warning : Do not enter
any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick 2 mobile phones. If you enter
over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick 2 mobile
phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick 2 with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick 2 asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick 2 will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick 2 is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick 2 is locked to.
Aug 03, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Mar 18, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
May 29, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Mar 06, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Sep 02, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Jul 05, 2008 | Orange SPV M2000 Pocket PC
May 24, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!